Monday, February 2, 2009

Brody's First Birthday

Brody turned one yesterday. It is with complete sincerity that I say it has been the best year of our lives. We are so blessed to have him complete our family.

On a less sentimental note, Brody's big blow-out was on Saturday. We had a great turn out! It had a construction theme and everything turned out pretty cute...excuse me...tough.


Brody and his daddy outside pre-party.


The cake!


Brody's first cake experience.


Everyone enjoying the loot.

8 comments:

Melissa Greer said...

I thought of you all yesterday! Hope the first birthday was great. Ellie misses her boyfriend.... :)

Rizzo19 said...

Hi Brody, Happy Birthday! We missed you on Sunday! Zack says happy birthday Buddy. Tell your Mommy and Daddy hello for us. Oh, and we are jealous to see you outside in shorts and no jacket.
Love,
Rachel, Darin, Zack and Jenna

DD said...

Excuse me, Megan. INCREASE your family, NOT complete your family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first Birthday Brody!! What a fine and good looking young man you are!! :)
hugs,
Katie Lynn's Grams, Gayle B.

Unknown said...

Brody, You are the cutest baby that I have ever seen. Lolo and Pop flew to Denver to see me a few weeks ago. Maybe I'll just fly to Dallas to see you.

Love, Diane

Unknown said...

Hi Brody, I am home from the hospital now and feeling better although I look pretty funny!

Unknown said...

We can understand why Megan is excited for Brody to walk. He looks like a very big boy.

Unknown said...

Keep posting those photos. We just may show up to meet you one of these days.

Diane and Lynn