Tuesday, March 11, 2008

He Did It!!!

Sunday night Brody slept through the night!!! We are so happy. He went to bed at 10:45 and slept until 7:00. Hopefully we can make it a pattern!

Last night he did wake up once to eat, but I blame Fisher Price, whose swing broke in the middle of his second nap, messing up our delicate routine :(. We have borrowed a swing from a friend until we can figure out what is wrong with ours, so we should have better luck today.

Brody has been such fun the last week or so. He has much more alert time, is smiling more frequently, cooing constantly, and loves to watch any action. I cannot believe how much he develops each day. Right now he is enjoying a book about penguins while I write this quick entry.

Here are a couple of cute pictures that have nothing to do with this post, but I thought you all might enjoy!





2 comments:

Patti Jones said...

He is soooo adorable - such a cute face!!!! I am really enjoying your blog - glad that you are keeping people like me informed since we can't see Brody. I am looking forward to seeing him in May. Patti Jones - Dallas

Anonymous said...

He is soooooo cute! I was so exicted to see that something very happy happened on February 1st. His birthday will always hold a special place in my heart! I can't wait to meet him! - Katie S.